![]() |
| Personalize a free slideshow design |
Tuesday, June 22, 2010
A Year of Happenings!
To blog or not blog; this is the question I have asked myself so many times! It seems there was never time to blog. Lots of things worth blogging about, but no time! I recently read a few of my posts (obviously from some time ago) and realized how much had escaped me. I can't believe how much I had forgotten. Since my last post was of Carter turning 1 and we are currently nearing his 2nd birthday, I am so sad that a whole year went by without documentation! After a little encouragement from a friend, and fellow blogger, I have decided to re-enter the blogger world with this post - a re-cap of our last year!! Rather than write about all of our happenings, I created this slide show... Enjoy!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
I love your sweet face and your have missed seeing your kiddos in pictures. Hope you are back into the swing of blogging. Call me so we can get the kiddos together. Love ya!
Post a Comment