Carter is becoming a big boy way too fast for me. I took him last week for his 1yr old check up and shots. I hate shots! He was grinning and talking and then all of the sudden, shots in his legs. He was heartbroken and looked at me like, how could you let them do that. It killed me! Carter weighed in at 24lbs 6ozs and was 31 1/2 inches long. That is 75th% in weight and 95th% in height. Looks like he'll be taking after my side of the family with the height! Carter is drinking out of a sippy cup, eating everything that we eat, and talking, talking, talking. We're not sure what language he's speaking, but he sure speaks it A LOT! This past weekend he hit his biggest milestone - walking! He is just so proud of himself! Here's a pic I took this morning. It's hard to catch a picture because he already very fast!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









4 comments:
He is growing so fast!! What sweeties!!
He is so sweet! They grow up too fast!!
He has changed so much since the last time I saw him! He is such a big boy. He is going to catch Gracie soon. She weighs 28 lbs and is 3 today!
It was nice talking to you at the health fair. Can't believe how big your children are getting. It's amazing how fast they change. Anyway, glad I finally met you, now I don't have to hide that I've read your blog.
Post a Comment