Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Lots to share!

First, I can't believe it's true, but Carter turned 10 months old yesterday. He is growing and growing! All 4 of his top teeth finally came through, so he now has 6 teeth! We thought for sure this would give him some relief, but wouldn't you know more teeth are on their way. He is such a blessing and an incredible addition to our family.

Now, for all of you who have said that Carter looks just like Jonathan... Care to change your opinion!? This is my sister Katy, I swear he's not her kid!!!

Caroline will turn 3 next week, so this past weekend, we made a special trip to the zoo with my family to celebrate... Enjoy the pictures!

Caroline with Grandfather - she was (surprisingly!) not fond of the carousel...
Carter, however, LOVED IT! Grandmommy had to hold on tight!
Aunt Claire, Grandmommy, and Uncle Jordan
The biggest smile EVER! This is Caroline seeing her "savorite aminal" - the hippo!
I also had a wonderful Mother's Day! The kids brought me cinnamon rolls in bed and Jonathan had a "family"plate made for me at Paint n Place. We had a wonderful church service and then went to eat at Lonestar. I also got to take a NAP that afternoon!! GREAT DAY!

3 comments:

Shanna said...

I can't believe how much they are growing!! Emma can't wait to celebrate Caroline's B-day!!

The Stice's said...

They are getting so big!! Isn't it amazing how time flies? Hope Caroline has a wonderful birthday!!

Jeremy, Shauna, & Kennedy said...

That sounds like a wonderful Mother's Day...anyday I can take a nap is success! Loved the pic of Caroline looking at the hippos. They are so cute!