Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Happy 3rd Birthday Caroline!

I'm not sure where the time has gone, but yesterday my Sweet Caroline turned 3! The morning that she entered this world, I knew my life would not be the same. But I could never have imagined the unbelievable joy and love that this sweet child would bring to our lives.
We celebrated last night with a special request dinner of "curly" noodles with "skabetty" sauce ("no cheeseburger"), dinosaur chicken nuggets and lots of garlic bread.
She was singing "Happy Birthday to Caroline..." as we pulled into daycare parking lot. She got to take cupcakes and ice cream to share with her friends! At home we got her a personal cake... but we ate some too! :)
Blowing out the candles!I'm pretty sure Carter enjoyed the cake more than anyone! This is his mmmmm face!
Caroline got a new big girl tricycle...
A Disney princess talking nursery...
A Dora game...
And her favorite gift of all... princess glitter paints! We had to beg her to do cake and ice cream, she just wanted to sit and paint!
We're having her party the first week of June due to Jonathan's work schedule. I'll post pictures after the big event!

2 comments:

Shanna said...

Glad Caroline had a great b-day!! You will have to give me gift ideas for her...

The Stice's said...

Happy Birthday, Caroline!! Isn't hard to believe that they are this big already?!