Monday, March 9, 2009

Funny Morning

So, the other morning I woke to the usual sounds over the monitor of Carter entertaining himself. He loves talking to the fish that hang from his mobile! I went up to get him and Caroline (as always) was waiting anxiously to go in his room. I told her she could go on in as I turned off her humidifier and she yells, "Carter is standing up!" Of course I panic and run in his room, to find him sitting up in his bed. It was so funny looking I HAD to take a few pictures!
I love this picture! He just looks guilty (but so sweet)!

3 comments:

Jeremy, Shauna, & Kennedy said...

Too funny! You're right, he does a little guilty as he peeks over the side of the crib.
Haven't seen you in a while. Hope things are good for you guys. Maybe we'll see you sometime soon!

Shanna said...

What a sweetie!!

Terri A. Stice said...

I love the picture of him peeking over his bumper pad! Priceless and you are right he does have a guilty look on his little face. Absoultely priceless!