Wednesday, February 18, 2009

7 Months Old!

I can't believe it, my baby boy is 7 months old today! Time is passing way too quickly. I am still trying to figure out how the tiny 6 lb 7 oz baby that we brought home has turned into my chunky little boy! I love him more and more each day. He is just so sweet and so happy - always a smile for everyone! Carter is sitting up really well now and wants to get his hands on everything! Still no teeth, but if his bottom teeth don't poke through soon I don't know what we'll do! He's been trying to cut them for 3 months! Caroline LOVES her little brother. Every time he fusses or cries she'll jump up and say, "Oh, he needs his big sister!" and then she runs over to him. I hope it stays this way - at least for a while!
The pictures are from today and from Carter's 6 month birthday. At his 6 month visit he weighed in at 17 lbs 10 oz and was 27 1/4 inches long. Both in the 75th percentile. I'm pretty sure he's at least 19 lbs now! Oh, and Carter's 6 months pics are up at http://www.wesdavisphoto.com/ the password is caroline. I'm not sure how much longer they will be up. We're still having a hard time deciding which ones to get, so let me know what you think! We love them all!

5 comments:

Shanna said...

Sweet babies!! We will have to get together soon!!

Jeremy, Shauna, & Kennedy said...

I can't believe he is already 7 months old. Time flies! I love the pictures, especially the one of Caroline with that big grin. So cute!!

Emily V. said...

Precious babies. It's hard to believe both of them are growing so fast. We miss hanging out with you all, we should do lunch soon.

Grandmommy said...

These are the sweetest babies ever (yes, Caroline is still a baby as is her mommy)! I miss you all terribly! Come visit soon! I LOVE YOU!

Terri A. Stice said...

I can't believe how big your babies are either!!! They are precious!