Monday, January 5, 2009

Christmas pictures!

I just love him!
She's so excited she can hardly stand it! This is the same face she made when she got her mini 4 wheeler from her Mammy and Pappy!
At Mom and Dad's - I guess I didn't manage to get any make-up on that day!
Carter before we woke up Caroline
Caroline changing the Nativity for the hundreth time. She made it very clear that the animals go in the barn. She said, "Baby Jesus needs a house!"
Barbie "Darby" doll mania! Caroline could not wait to get these dolls home and into her new house! At one point she just started laughing and saying "Oh my goodness!" I think she received a grand total of about 15 Barbies for Christmas!
My happy Santa baby. Is he cute or what!?
One happy little girl!
Santa was very good to Caroline and Carter! Caroline was the best on Christmas morning! She was in awe of dollhouse; her "Darby Doll House." You can't see it in this picture, but Santa also brought her the "Wolly Wocket" that she asked and asked for! Thank goodness it didn't have TOO many tiny pieces!

5 comments:

Shanna said...

Love all of the new pictures, Caroline was a precious angel, and what can I say about the donkey!!

Anonymous said...

It looks like you all had a wonderful Christmas!

The Stice's said...

Looks like a great Christmas! Miss seeing you guys!

Terri A. Stice said...

Hint: You said you didn't manage to put on makeup at your parents home. Well here's a hint...You are absolutely beautiful without it!

Anonymous said...

You pretty much have the most beautiful children ever! Thanks a lot...now I can never have kids! Kiss the babies for me! I'm moving in 2 days so I am sure I'll be making a trip VERY soon(and subsequent frequent trips as well). Love you!