Here are pictures from our Halloween. Caroline was Snow White and Carter was my little dragon. Caroline was not up for pictures (as usual), but I was lucky enough to get this one great shot!
Good to see you have a blog where we can keep up. Your little gobblins are precious. Can't believe Carter has gotten so big. He was so little when I first saw him. Love you guys!!
I am a busy working Mom who loves my family more than life. I never dreamed God would bless me with such a wonderful husband and two of the world's most precious children. Caroline and Carter are the greatest joy and love I have ever known. In our home, God comes first - always.
3 comments:
So glad you are blogging!! Emma loves looking at all of the blogs and now she can see Caroline and Carter!!
Glad you are blogging! I can't believe how big your babies are getting! I'm sure Olivia will love looking at Caroline!!
Good to see you have a blog where we can keep up. Your little gobblins are precious. Can't believe Carter has gotten so big. He was so little when I first saw him. Love you guys!!
Post a Comment